Background[edit | edit source]
The M60E3 is "Light" Machine Gun that fires the hard-hitting 7.62 round. In SOCOM games, it usually carries a 100 rounds. Now it has been replaced by the M240 series.
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- Useful for supressing enemies at a distance.
- Has a 100 round belt.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- Extremely Heavy
- Only capable of low power scopes or none at all.
- Slow Rate of fire can be your doom in close range.
- Large Spread without Bipod.
- Heavy upwards recoil when scoped in.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Weapons and Equipment in SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs|
|Weapons and Equipment in SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.